Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Wagon

When the girls got home from school yesterday, I figured we would take advantage of the fact that it was gorgeous out and there was no ballet or lacrosse to head off to, and homework could wait. We were all hanging out in the backyard with music playing (some funky Indy rock that Darby listens too), and playing with Zuzu.

I decided that it was time to pull out Jim's big utility wagon. Zuzu had no idea what to think! As I pulled it out, she bounded all around it and barked at the big, black monster!

Once I had it in the middle of the yard, I backed away so that she could sniff it, but no way was that going to happen. Bark! Bark! Bark!

We played in and around it for a while, pulling it around the yard and sitting in it, then left it alone.

I was sitting on the patio when Zuzu finally went up to it, but what does she do? Sniff it? No. Try to get in it? No. She goes right up to the big handle, grabs it with her teeth, and tried to pull it with all her might, just like I was doing! She didn't get it to move, but it was awesome watching her try! She's such a big girl!

I can't wait to see the antics she tries when she's truly a big strong dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment