Thursday, February 3, 2011

Night Three

We had a GREAT night last night! An interesting evening, but a great night. Jim played and wrestled with Zuzu all evening. Of course, he played a little too long and she tinkled on her bed in the family room. Then, on her way to bed she was walking through the kitchen when she squatted again. The lesson here for the parents? Don't let your puppy back in the house if you weren't outside to watch her pee! We're pretty hard people to train, but we're getting there slowly! :)

She went to bed about 10:30, and barely even whimpered in her crate. Then she didn't wake up until almost 1:30, when I walked her in the back yard.  Then she slept until 5:30! She went back in her crate until I got back from taking Darby to school at 7:00, and didn't even fuss!

She had extra energy this morning, so we went on a longer walk and even ran part of the way home (about a block). She loves running! She continued her run around the back yard for about 15 minutes while I sat and watched. Yeah yeah...I know I should run more too, but I don't get naps like she does. That's my excuse anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment