Thursday, January 26, 2012

Defender

Jim and Tressa decided to wrestle last night.

Jim was winning.

Then came the dog!

Zuzu was NOT okay with Daddy attacking Tressa.  She jumped up on his back, then nipped at his bottom, growled some, and basically just tried to get Jim away from Tressa.  Her tail was wagging the whole time and she was having fun, but there was no doubt whose side she was on.

After about five minutes, everyone calmed down.  Jim looked over at me though, and said, "That dog would have bit me if we were serious.  I have no doubt about it!"  He scratched Zu and told her that was ridiculous; he was the alpha and her owner and she should never get mad at him.  I disagreed!

I love that my doggy would defend my children, no matter who is attacking.  Good Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment