Thursday, January 12, 2012

MwuaHaHa!

Yes, that's an evil laugh.

After nine days.....again....NINE DAYS of making a mess of my floors, I have finally gone out and purchased pink and purple diapers for my puppy.

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!

And she is NOT happy with me.  Oh well.

I'm still not sure it will work, but here's a pictorial of how the story went.

The Diaper
The Liner
The Liner in the Diaper (isn't the tail hole cute?)
The Plan:  Diaper with liner, wipes, LOTS of treats.

The Dog:
WTF, MOM?!!!!!!!

♪ ♫ "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah.  I'm sexy and I know it!" ♪ ♫

                                                                
♪ ♫ "When I walk in the spot, this is what I see ♪ ♫ 
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it"

♪ ♫ "I'm sexy and I know it" ♪ ♫









No comments:

Post a Comment