Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Status Updates that never got updated

I love when my puppy trips over something, or runs into something, then jumps around and barks at it. Really? Did it move? Did it trip you on purpose?

Will someone please teach my puppy that, just because my husband gets up at 0530 to get to the Pentagon, that dies NOT mean that I need to be out of bed too?

This morning my puppy stole the cat's toy from her and ran away with it, then tried to give her a dog toy instead.

My dog, who's afraid of her own shadow, loved the fireworks last night.

If my dog continues to bark at everything I change in the house, it's going to be a REALLY LONG MONTH! No, my towel was not hung there yesterday. I'm trying something new today. I'm allowed. I might even put it back tomorrow. Get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment