Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Morning

Daddy got up at 0520 this morning and let me out and fed me breakfast.  I love Daddy so much!  Then he left for work, and I had to wait for Mommy to wake up.  I poked her with my nose every fifteen minutes to make sure she knew that I was still here and that I loved her, but I let her sleep the rest of the time. I'm sweet like that.

Then, we went for a walk.  I love walks!

When we got back, Mommy had stuff to do, so I found Koshka.  I decided to follow Koshka EVERYWHERE!


Koshka! You're not allowed to mess with Mommy's stuff!  Get out of there!  I got her out of the kitchen too, by showing Mommy that she was in there. We're not allowed in the kitchen.  I was a good girl and sat outside and barked once and looked for Mommy to show her.  I'm the good one.  Honest.


I will follow you anywhere.  I love you, Koshka!  Wait, where are you going?


Okay, I will not follow you up the stairs.  I do not like the stairs.  And I do not like up the stairs.  It's hot up there.  I like the floor here.  I'll wait for you here.  Besides, I hurt my nose on Saturday, so I shouldn't walk up the stairs back to where I hurt my nose.  Can you see my owee?  I did it upstairs because I do not like upstairs.


But I'm still cute, right?


Darby, why can't I bark at the door?  The cat will not come downstairs and I am bored.  I want to guard the door.  There might be people out there.  And dogs.  I like dogs.  I want to say hi.  There are windows to say hi from.  If I'm not supposed to bark, they should not have put windows next to the door.  That makes no sense at all.

Can I bark at you, Darby?  Woof!  I barked at you.  Oh, I see that you do not want me to bark at you.  I see by your face.  woof?  Okay.  Fine.  I will not bark at you.

I like hugs.  I love Darby!  I love Darby hugs!  This is fun.

I will lay here forever.  I love Darby.

I will give Darby kisses.  I like it here.  I love Darby.

I will sleep here.  I love Darby.  I will stay here forever.

Darby?  Why did you get up?  I am sad now, Darby.  I love you, Darby.  I miss you, Darby. Why oh why did you leave?  I wanted to stay here forever.

I will wait for the cat.  If I stare at the stairs long enough, she will come back down.  I just know she will.

I will wait here forever.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment