Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sunshine!

Thank God for sunshine!

My puppy is WILD lately. Non-stop energy on steroids. The 30 minute morning walk and afternoon game of tag with Tressa is just not enough for her in this gorgeous cool fall weather.

And thank God for fenced in back yards!

I knew that was tippy top on my list of requirements for where I would live, and now I remember why. I've never seen her run so fast for so long as I did this morning. What a happy, happy dog!

And she's so big. She loves the stack of firewood that Jim keeps under the porch. The logs make great 'sticks' to run with and to toss in the air! We tried to play fetch with a tennis ball, but she bit it too hard and flattened it, so now it won't roll. No fun.

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll have her run before our walk instead of after.  I think I learned that when she was really little...play first, walk second. Hmm, I guess humans can use refresher training too.

No comments:

Post a Comment