Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh yeah....it's Monday.

You know it's Monday when....

-  She's so upset about the kids leaving for school that she won't even sit still to have her collar put on.  Today she sat, looked up at me, then ran back to the door to cry, then came back and sat, looked up at me (I almost got the collar on that time), then ran back to the door to cry.....

-  We stop at the basketball court for refresher training and she decides the slow jog around the court  means forget to heel and bite my butt, then my arm, then my shirt, then my butt, in glee!

-  I say 'down' and she face plants with her front paws behind her like she was shot, wags her tail, then happily rolls over onto her back, wagging so hard that she moves around the basketball court.

-  She's suuuuper pully on her walk, then LEAPS into the air to bite a fly.

-  She barks nonstop during my entire shower, because she knocked her favorite rawhide under the bookshelf.  Never mind the 10 others surrounding her on the floor - she wants THAT one!

-  She tries to beg for the chicken soup cooking all day in the pot, but accidentally squeaks when she barks, then jumps at the noise, looks around like 'who did that?', then gives me a normal bark.

- She doesn't sit still for more than ten minutes in a row, all day!  (Though that could have been caused by the chicken soup smell, not just the Monday thing.)

- She does not want me typing on the computer, so she keeps bringing me every toy and rawhide that she can find, and keeps knocking my hands off the keyboard with her nose.

Is it Tuesday yet?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment