Friday, October 14, 2011

Grounded

It has rained all week.  ALL WEEK!  Again!!

And then it stopped.  So, I did what all good housewives do and I cleaned the house.  I vacuumed, and mopped, and bleached, and scrubbed, and we were clean.

Then, I drove Darby to ballet.

I came back and asked Tressa, "Where's Zu?"

"Oh. Outside."

Really?!  In the muddy dirt that Jim has been trying to grow grass in after it's rained for a week straight?!

"Oh.  Oops."

I look out, and she has happily dug a nice big hole in the yard, and she is COVERED in mud.

I grounded them both to the porch for an hour, while Tressa cleaned her up.  Luckily, Tressa does an excellent job washing and grooming.  Zuzu came inside cleaner and fluffier than she was before she went outside!  My clean house stayed clean for a tiny bit longer.


Jim can fix the yard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment