Monday, April 25, 2011

My Sweetie

Cuteness personified!  

First, in her daily attempt to make friends with Koshka, she actually brought her her favorite inside toy (her stuffed froggy) and dropped it at the feet of the chair that Koshka was sitting on and just sat back, wagging her tail.  She looked from Koshka to the froggy and back, and nugged the froggy for Koshka and hopped back, wagging her tail.  Koshka just looked at her with her wide, yellow eyes, like, “What the heck, dog?!”
Later, I headed outside to do my morning Bible reading and drink my coffee.  I sat down on the porch furniture and gave a little whistle and Zuzu came bounding around the corner of the house and jumped into my lap on the chair and cuddled with me (and chewed my arm some) while I read.
Then, we played fetch, then she spent some time barking at the hosta that’s coming back up in the flower garden, right in her favorite afternoon napping spot.  She spent so much time clearing out the flower garden just like she wanted it, and now that evil hosta is popping right back up in the middle of it and it needs to be stopped! 



Cuddle Time

But I don't WANT to let go!
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!

You will NEVER catch me!


The Evil Hosta
Mine mine mine Om nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment