Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm BAAACK!!

I figured out why Zuzu was so well behaved on vacation.  She was just storing up all of her antics to use at home.
LOOK MOM!!  Look how far the toilet paper can reach across the house if I grab it with my teeth!
This garden hose?  This is the one you don’t want me to chew on?  Or drag across the yard?  Oops.
BARK BARK....BIRDS!   BARK BARK....KIDS!!  BARK BARK....CAT!!!  BARK BARK....AIR!!!!
Fingers and toes and shirts are YUMMY!
Mom, if you don’t want the laundry all over the house, why did you leave it for me in one convenient location in a laundry bin with no lid?
HA!  Soda bottles fly REALLY high into the air when I grab them and throw them!
Flower garden?  What flower garden?  I killed that off weeks ago....why can’t I dig and throw dirt all over the patio?

No comments:

Post a Comment