Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Play Time - this time with Friends!

 Zuzu loves Saturday mornings, when we go for walks and stop by the field to see if any of her friends are there.  I think she has a small puppy crush on Mogul, the giant Yugoslavian Shepherd who just had his first birthday last weekend.
They play and play and he lets her jump all over him, while he wiggles and wags his tail and slobbers all over her.


Look, ma!  I have a FRIEND!!

Benny, the Bernese joins in the fun.  Benny is three.  Monty, in the background, is eight years old and just kind of hangs out and watches all of the craziness from a distance.

Time to go home, get a quick wash, and take a nap!

2 comments:

  1. You should all love the Shaplaninac! (Yugoslavian Shepherd) they are CLOSELY related. In fact many FCI judges, (european) consider them kissin' cousins. When I did my breed homework over 12 years ago, the only two breeds I choose were the Cao da Serra da Estrela or the Sharplanina. :-) Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Mogul and everyone always comments about how much they look alike. The first time I saw Mogul last fall, I actually thought he was an Estrela! (He was only 6-7 months old then, and I thought he was full grown.) His 'parents' say that Zuzu looks just like he did when he was a pup. It's fun to watch them play.

    ReplyDelete