Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spoiled, Rotten, Zee

The other night, I asked Jim to feed the dogs while I was making dinner. He gave them bowls of kibble.

I have given them plain kibble before, especially if there are any belly issues going on, but it had been quite a while since it hadn't been dressed up in some form (cheddar cheese & hot water, cooked meat, broth....whatever).

Zuzu sniffed it, backed up a little, and glanced over at me.  I ignored her, so she started eating.

Zee sniffed, looked at me, and I ignored him too. 

He sniffed again.  He looked towards Jim.  He looked towards me.

Then, he picked up one piece of kibble, carried it over to me in front if the stove, dropped it at my feet, looked at me, down at the kibble, then back up at me like, "WTF, Ma?!"

I almost fell over, I was laughing so hard!

I went to the fridge, grabbed lots of doggy yummies, mixed them into his food, and he ate.

Hey - if he's that smart, he deserves more than kibble!

No comments:

Post a Comment