Monday, June 11, 2012

Diarrhea

Yuck Yuck YUCK!!!!!!

I don't know what caused it, I just wanted it to stop!

It was one thing in the backyard or on walks.  It made it quite difficult to pick up.

But on my living room sofa?!!!  Why, oh why, did he have to climb up there to do THAT?  He's not even allowed on the sofa! Ew!!!!  Thank goodness for zippered, covered cushions.

And greeting me in the entryway?  At least that was easier to clean up then the sofa.

I don't know if they got into something in the backyard, or if it was something that they ate, but we went back to straight dry food with pumpkin.

It took about three days to get it all out of their system, but they're finally on track again.

I'll start introducing extras back into their diet in a couple of days....a little at a time....and one thing at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment