Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Similarities

I don't know if these are EMD-specific things, or if it's hereditary, but these things make me chuckle:

-  When being scratched and they roll over on their bellies for tummy rubs, they both sneeze.

-  When I go outside, they both grab a toy and joyfully bring it over to me, but don't let me have it.

-  Fetch means chase the toy, POUNCE on the toy, bring it back, poke me with it, then run away with it.

-  They love to run up and down stairs with me, right next to me, trying to change lanes the entire time.  It does not occur to them that two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

-  When being scratched, they lean into me.  That works for my cat, but EMDs can tip me over!

-  Dog food is only important if someone else finds it important.

-  Turkey and/or chicken are always important and can be picked out of dog food quite easily.

-  Water is good. More water is better.  All the water is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment