Sunday, April 8, 2012

Boarding

Why are vets closed on Sundays?

I understand that they need time off too, but I don't like it one bit.

I was hoping to never board Zu. Unrealistic, I know, but still...

Then a sad thing happened. My daddy passed away. So, off we go to New York for the funeral, where no dogs are allowed. And, no vets are open on Sunday, so I had to drop her off YESTERDAY.

Is it weird that I cried when I dropped her off? They weighed her and took her so fast, I didn't even have time to say good-bye. :(

I did tour the vet's boarding facility before we took her there. She will have a nice sized concrete and fenced "cell", that was probably about 5' x 7' and the whole height of the room, so hopefully she won't feel like she's crated. And we requested four walks, which is the most we could get, plus they get play time with people.

I hope she's okay. I miss her so much! The rest of my emotions probably aren't helping this week either.

At least she will get to bark as much as she wants for a few days. She'll like that! A lot!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment