Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why am I surprised?

We've had our house decorated for Christmas for over a week now.  It was fun decorating a new house.

Isn't it pretty?  I even bought all new candles for the windows!  (Has anyone already figured out where this story is headed?!)

When I left for the grocery store today, this is what I left:
She LOVES her rawhides, but rarely chews them when I'm gone.

This is what I came home to:

They're battery operated, so strangely, they still light up.  With enough duct tape, they might still look pretty from the outside.  ;)  Good thing I'm not expecting any more company INSIDE the house!



CONTINUATION:

Several hours later, after my amazing husband came home from work.....


No duct tape needed, and from this distance, you can't even see the teeth marks!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment