Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Florida Water Sports

Zee, this is a POOL.  It's what I told you about....a useless, scary, giant body of water in a human's backyard.
TRESSA!  What are you doing?!!!  Don't fall in!!!!!


Are you.....are you...okay?  Tressa?

Dude?  Really?  I already explained to Zuzu that I'm okay - why do you have to come make sure too?

Just holler if you need us, Tressa.
We'll do laps around the edge until you're ready to be rescued!
We're right here for you!!


ZEE!  Come ON!!! This water is fun!  This is NOT a pool.  It's the OH-SHUN!!!!


Uh.....I'm not sure!


Alright, my toes are wet.  What do I do now?


Hey!  I thought I got OUT of the water!  What is this sorcery?!

Woohoo!  Hey!  She's right!  This isn't horrible!!!

Splish Splish Splash!  Splish Splish Splash!

Weeeee!  Weeeee!  WEEEEEE!!!!

I'm faster!  No, I'm faster!

Pant Pant Pant

SHAKE!!!

Look!  There's more OH-SHUN down here too!

Pant Pant.  How much OH-SHUN is there?

Mmmmm....nice cool toes.  I like cool toes.





Our humans are pretty cool after all!


She can sit and take a bath all day.  I'm outta here!

Heading Home

No comments:

Post a Comment